lundi 11 janvier 2010


Violin.
It's one of my favorite instrument.
I took lessons for 4 months but now they are finished. I would like to take lessons again if I can. I love the sound of this instrument and the beauty of it. Violin is not the only one instrument that I want to play, I want play piano and guitar too but it will take time... and money. But now I hope that I will continue my violin lessons.

77 words

2 commentaires:

  1. Hello Marie-eve.
    I know you really love violin but you never wannna play for me. I wanne see your talent but good luck if you take violin lessons again.
    :) <3

    30 words

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Marie-eve
    You can play violon ? No,seriously it great that you play violon.It is a beautiful instrument.I love it.Maybe we could play together soon.I am sure you are very good.

    RépondreSupprimer