
I don't like winter.
I really don't like winter
Summer! Please come back soon.
It's my favorite season , I love to swim and go
outside when it's hot.I love see flower and
grass ,I love to have no school.In summer you
can do fire late and sleep outside,you can
have a tan( something I really love)
I miss summer. For me winter is long ,
terribly long.I hate the cold.
The only thing that I love in winter it's
when we have leave because of a storm.
summer 2010 I'm waiting you.
99 words

Me too I don't like winter because it's too cold out side. I prefer summer to go swim and meet new people. nice text Eva-maria :P And it's my last comment that I have to write!! :P
RépondreSupprimerMe I Love winter because I love to do snow mobile and at the winter, you can shoot snow ball to anyone. The only things I dislike of the winter is the temperature but I like this season and his advantages
RépondreSupprimer41 words