jeudi 1 octobre 2009

Guess What...?

» It's αn olympic Sport.

» There hαve mαny wαy to do it.

» It's not α teαm sport.

» In competition you hαve to be the fαster for win.

» Not require α big equipment.

» It's hαrd for the legs αnd αrms.

» One of the wαy you cαn do it it's nαmed Crαwl.

» You cαn do For fun.

» You need α Swimweαr

» You need α Pool.



Cαn you find whαt Sport it is?


If you cαn , Do you like it?




approximately 75 Words

4 commentaires:

  1. Hello Marie-eve my raspberry. I have read your article and i think that your sport is swimming. I think it's a good sport. I like it but i don't practise this sport. I like basketball and volleyball me. You're the best!
    I think you're text was very good and i admire you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello Marie-eve.I read your wonderful article and I guess it is swimming.Right?I love this sport but I don't swim often.I Love your work it is beautiful!Don't give up Marie your are on the good way !
    good bye!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello Marie-Eve,
    Your riddle is very nice because it is a little bit hard. I think that I found your sport. It is the swimming. If yes, I think that this sport is very fun. I love swimming.
    bye

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi Marie-Eve, I think your sport is swimming. Your riddle is easy but it's very good. I love swimming but I can't swim very often because I work very often at the summer.
    Good bye.

    RépondreSupprimer